Bath experience with Aromatherapy Associates

I discovered Aromatherapy Associates a few months ago thanks to Cult Beauty. They sent me a sample of their Relax Deep Bath and Shower Oil. I loved it and couldn't wait to try it again. I ordered the full-size bottle recently and I have used it enough so I can review it. 

I have tried quite a lot of bath products which are supposed to help decompress, so I am a little jaded and skeptical, but this one...  oh, this one is just perfect.



This is a very powerful blend of oils like vetivert, sandalwood and camomile that you put in your bath or on your body. It really is incredible. I am a little skeptical towards aromatherapy in general, but this one is just so efficient and so glamorous. It is absolutely beautiful, the smell is gorgeous and stays quite long on you. 

It really helps to destress and makes for a fabulous bath experience. You just want to stay there forever and to go to sleep immediately after. 

It doesn't hurt that the bottle is cute. It is certainly a little pricey for a bath oil, but it stays a long time. A 55ml bottle costs 39£ (around 45 ).

Armoatherapy Associates are just great with their nurturing, high-quality and self-indulgent products. They have other products that I would like to try eventually, the Revive Morning or the Inner Strength Bath Oil, which is supposed to uplift and boost your spirit. Right now I mostly need help relaxing, but if it is as good as the Relax Deep, I will certainly give it a go some time.